Ceramic Cooking Dish Facts from Ceramcor
What are the Benefits of Cooking with Ceramic?
- A ceramic cooking dish cooks food evenly, which eliminates hot spots, burned foods and promotes consistent cooking performance.
- Ceramic retains heat longer, so your meals stay hot longer.
- Able to withstand extreme temperature changes, a ceramic cooking dish can safely go from freezer to oven and from oven to table without cracking or shattering.
- Our cookware is the most versatile product on the market. Use your Xtrema anywhere in your kitchen, including your stovetop, oven, microwave, broiler, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, and even your barbecue grill.
- A ceramic cooking dish is non-scratch and easy to clean.
- Safely and easily transport food with Xtrema using our extra-wide handles.
Is Xtrema Ceramic Cookware Green?
- Environmentally safe Xtrema ceramic cookware is made from all natural ingredients including clay, water and clean natural gas.
- All Xtrema ceramic cooking dishes are covered in a 100% natural ceramic glaze that resists bacteria and won’t peel or flake.
- Unlike metal pans, a ceramic cooking dish won’t emit toxic fumes or leach heavy metals or toxic chemicals into food.
- Ceramic cooking dishes are versatile and can be used to cook everywhere in the kitchen, eliminating the need for multiple pots and pans.
- These dishes are made to last a lifetime without damage or wear.
Does an Xtrema Ceramic Cooking Dish Come with a Warranty?
- Yes, Xtrema products are backed by a 50-year warranty against breakage from hot or cold thermal shock. Xtrema offers excellent cooking performance for many years to come.