Green Cookware Sets by Xtrema
Green Cookware If you’ve been searching for a green cookware set, you’ve come to the right place. Xtrema products, made by Ceramcor, offer a number of popular kitchen products, including a variety of skillets and saucepans to upscale teaware. Award winning cookbook author, Rebecca Wood, uses a green cookware set by Xtrema because she recognizes the importance of a product that does not leach heavy chemicals into food.
Benefits of Xtrema’s Green Cookware Sets
- Green cookware sets from Ceramcor are made from our patented ceramic product that is 100% green, non-toxic, and safe. The cooking surface of our products cannot be scratched, are a breeze to clean, and use less energy than metal cookware.
- Xtrema products are healthy. There are no trace metals or chemicals that will leach from the cooking surface of our green cookware sets. They’re non-toxic in every way, both to you and to the planet.
- Individuals concerned with the environment will find Xtrema’s green cookware sets to be earth-friendly. Our products are healthy to use, safe to manufacture, and composed of materials that are ecologically safe to extract. Each skillet, pot, and pan is made of the earth’s natural minerals and water.
- Handcrafted by highly-experienced artisans, each piece of Xtrema’s green cookware sets is fired in kilns powered by clean burning natural gas.
- Most of the packaging for our green cookware sets can be recycled. Ninety percent of it is cardboard and only 10 percent is Styrofoam.
Dangers of Metal Cookware Sets
- Aluminum cookware and bakeware sets are products chosen by many consumers. Unlike Xtrema’s green cookware sets, aluminum has been implicated in causing Alzheimer’s disease. Aluminum is a “reactive metal,” meaning it reacts with foods such as acidic food or salty food to release itself into your system. There is nothing harmful in the cooking surface of Xtrema cookware.
- Stainless steel cookware sets, the product of choice by many, has alloys including nickel, chromium, carbon, and other metals. Steel may not be a non-reactive metal as was once thought. Obviously, for people who have allergies to nickel, this presents a problem. Again, Xtrema’s green cookware sets are safe and free from these metals.
- Non-stick brands of cookware sets are very popular and convenient, but are they safe? PFOA is the offender here! It is the substance creating that slippery surface, which allows you to cook your food without sticking and provides for easy clean up. As soon as the temperature reaches 446º F, the coating breaks down and harmful toxins are released. Xtrema’s green cookware sets clean up with a breeze, have a non-scratch surface, and never emit toxins.