All Ceramcor Products
Ceramic Pots and Pans: Convenient, Efficient, Versatile and Beautiful
Are you looking for cookware that’s attractive enough to display on your kitchen counter, and strong enough to hold up to the rigors of everyday cooking? Ceramic pots and pans offer a wonderful alternative to other types of products, such as cast iron pans, stainless steel pans, copper pots and more.
Not only do ceramic pots and pans allow you to conveniently bake and cook all your favorite household dishes, but they also go effortlessly from the oven to the refrigerator to the freezer and back again! Our Xtrema line of non-toxic cookware is perfect for every type of cooking.
Is Ceramic Cookware Safe?
Ceramic pots and pans are incredibly safe and 100% non-toxic. Made from inorganic minerals and a ceramic cooking surfaced that is glazed and fired to a brilliant glossy finish, you’ll never have to worry about unwanted elements such as lead or man-made materials leaching into your food. Even if you’re making high-acid food in a ceramic cooking pot, such as tomato sauce, the natural acids of the tomatoes won’t eat away at the lining of the ceramic cookware. Other products that say they are safe and non-toxic are unable to make similar claims. In fact, many metal-based pots and pans not only react to acids in ingredients, but they can also change the look and flavor of the food. This could lead to an unappetizing dinner, and no home chef wants to experience that! Ceramic cookware is also the only type of cookware that can withstand any temperature on your stove or in the oven. No matter how hot the kitchen becomes, ceramic always keeps its cool look and superior quality.
What Are the Other Benefits of Ceramic Cookware?
When discussing the benefits of ceramic cookware, it’s difficult to know where to begin. Ceramic cookware offers dozens of advantages to consumers:
- Ceramic cookware can go into the microwave. Yes, if you’re using a ceramic cooking pot and you simply want to heat up the contents without using your stove, you can put the pot into the microwave. This is impossible with metal-based cookware.
- Ceramic cookware holds up to your favorite cleansers and scrubbers. Have you purchased a pan only to discover that its coating simply doesn’t stay on the pan after a few cleanings? With a ceramic pan, you’ll never have that problem. Clean it with your favorite scouring brush or sponge — the bond between the glaze and the ceramic pan holds tight and resists scratches.
- Ceramic cookware won’t make your food taste funny. Some cookware actually alters the way your food tastes and smells due to chemical reactions between metal and the ingredients. Ceramic cookware is non-reactive. Your food will come out exactly the way you want it every time. This is particularly beneficial to cooks who want to ensure consistency in all their meals.
- Ceramic cookware can do the work in the kitchen. Chefs who have tried to work with flimsy pots and pans know how frustrating the experience can be! A ceramic cooking pot has weight to it, making it a chef’s best friend. You’ll never have to worry about it slipping off the burner, and you can feel the quality the first time you take it out of its box.
- Ceramic cookware can go in the dishwasher. Many types of cookware don’t do well under the pressures of the dishwasher. However, ceramic cookware can be placed into the dishwasher without worry. With Xtrema products from Ceramcor, the color will never wear off.
- Ceramic cookware is aesthetically appealing. Let’s face it – kitchen cookware is part of the décor of your cooking space. Our Xtrema ceramic pots and pans come in a few bold shades that are ideal for any homeowner who wants to make a stylish statement in their kitchen. Whether you have a country kitchen or a contemporary eating space, our ceramic skillets and other cookware will be perfectly suited for your tastes.
- Ceramic cookware is good for the environment. Because our Xtrema ceramic cookware is made from inorganic, natural materials, you can feel comfortable buying from us. In fact, we’re a certified green company so you can feel confident knowing you’re getting cookware that is trustworthy.
- Ceramic cookware lasts for years. Are you tired of constantly purchasing cookware? Do you hate to throw away pots and pans on a regular basis? Ceramic cookware is constructed for dependability. We don’t want you to have to buy cookware every year — we want you to enjoy your ceramic pots and pans for the long haul.
Ceramic cookware has a longstanding history of helping chefs ensure that every dish comes out perfectly! Browse through our ceramic cooking pots, pans and more to start building your personal supply of the best cookware you can find.
Ceramic Pots and Pans Make Great Gifts
Are you looking for a gift for someone’s birthday, for a wedding or for another special occasion? Ceramic pots and pans from Ceramcor, as well as other Ceramcor cooking products, are a wonderful choice. Not only will you know that your recipient will be able to use his or her ceramic cookware for years to come, but you can also rest easy knowing the colors will fit any style of décor.
Don’t forget that ceramic cookware is also a wonderful item for the college graduate just starting out. Instead of giving the graduate in your life hand-me-down pots and pans, choose Xtrema ceramic pots and pans instead.
Use Any Utensils with Ceramic Cookware
Are you worried about the type of utensil that will work best on your current cookware? Do you avoid using certain spoons for fear of scratching the surface of your metal pots and pans? Ceramic cookware can stand up to any kind of utensils you prefer, from plastic to metal to wood. It’s a great feeling not to have to worry about whether or not the “right” spoon or spatula is clean.
Ceramic Saucepans Deliver Wonderful Flavors
Foodies everywhere can agree that ceramic saucepans make creating specialty sauces even simpler. That’s because the food doesn’t have any chemical reaction with the ceramic material. Plus, the ceramic cookware is make from non-toxic materials that don’t leach into the food. You’ll never taste anything other than the natural flavors of your food. Bold sauces stay bold, and mild sauces have just the right subtlety.
Skillet Covers Fit Perfectly and Clean Up Easily
Are you always hunting for the perfect skillet covers for your mismatched pots and pans? Our ceramic cookware skillet covers are easy to spot, easy to clean and easy to use. You’ll never have to sift through the pantry looking for the right skillet cover again. Don’t forget that skillet covers can be used in the refrigerator and freezer, just like the ceramic cookware.
Make Asian-Inspired Meals in Your Ceramic Wok
When choosing the right wok to make Asian-inspired dishes, you want to make sure you find one that has the right shape and of the right materials. Many wok dishes have to be carefully cooked, so it’s crucial to be able to trust your cookware. With an Xtrema ceramic wok, you can cook the variety of Asian ingredients in one specialty pan without over- or under-cooking any item.
Use Your Ceramic Cookware to Store Your Food
Many families eat at different times. The kids want their food early, while mom and dad might want a later dinnertime. Eating at different times doesn’t have to be inconvenient when you have ceramic cookware! You can keep all the food items in the same ceramic pots and pans you used to do the cooking. There’s no reason to remove the food and place it into disposable plastic containers that can’t be safely microwaved. Just place the whole ceramic pot or pan in the refrigerator. When you want to eat the contents, pop the cookware in the microwave.
Are There Really Microwave Pans?
Many first-time owners of ceramic cookware are excited – and shocked – to learn that they can use their ceramic pots and pans in the microware. They have become so accustomed to worrying that their metal pans will cause sparks that they wouldn’t dream of putting cookware in the microwave. However, ceramic cookware is completely microwave-safe. You can even take the cookware right from the freezer and put it into the microwave without causing any damage to the surface of the cookware.
Small Business Caterers and Personal Chefs Appreciate Ceramic Cookware
Ceramic cookware isn’t just for private use. Many small business catering companies and personal chefs wouldn’t go anywhere without their ceramic pots and pans. They know that with ceramic cookware, all their dishes will taste amazing. They also don’t have to spend hours of time cleaning up. Ceramic pots and pans are ideal for any home-based company that focuses on providing wholesome, delicious food to customers!
Non-Toxic Cookware Keeps the Family Healthy
One of the biggest worries that many families have is ensuring they don’t introduce any kind of metals into their foods. They want all ingredients to stay completely pure. Our non-toxic cookware can give you this kind of peace of mind, because ceramic will not alter the food in any way.
Unlike metal-based cooking pots and pans that may deliver unwanted quantities of iron or lead into foods, ceramic heats only what’s in the cookware. There’s no other reaction that takes place, which leads to safer, healthier meals for the whole family.
Become a Creative Cook with Ceramic Pots and Pans
Have you been hesitant to try new recipes because you’re scared of burning them or ruining them? The right cookware can completely change the way you feel about creative menu choices! Even if you make an error and burn your food, you can simply clean off the ceramic pan and start fresh. You won’t hurt the cookware, which is a relief for cooks who love to cook but hate to clean.
Mix and Match with Ceramic Dinnerware
Do you love your ceramic cookware? Wish you could have more ceramic kitchen items and tools? Now you can! Ceramcor offers several different types of ceramic dinnerware for you to purchase online. Simply choose the right tableware for your needs, such as dishes, plates and cups. All of our ceramic dinnerware comes with a 5-year chip warranty. You won’t find any other dinnerware with that kind of guarantee!
We Make Buying the Right Ceramic Cookware Easy
One of the biggest drawbacks to many websites is that it’s difficult to find the items you want to buy. At Ceramcor, we have created an online shopping experience that’s simple and efficient. With just a few clicks, you can place the right ceramic cookware into your shopping cart.
During checkout, you’ll be able to instantly see all the items and make quantity changes. Then, wait as we quickly deliver your Ceramcor items directly to your home or office. Have questions? Our customer service representatives are available to answer your inquiries! Just give us a call or send us an email for convenient help.
Going Green? Go Ceramic
Ceramcor is proud to be a Green America certified business. We know that protecting the environment is important to our customers, and we support any type of products that are eco-friendly. Because our ceramic cookware goes easily from oven to refrigerator, you won’t have to invest in plastic containers to store your food. Additionally, you’ll eliminate the waste caused by pots and pans that have to be thrown away after only a year or two of use. You can even use less dish soap when cleaning up your ceramic cookware thanks to the natural surface.
Remember that you can use your favorite green cleaner – or a cleaner you make using common household products – on your ceramic cookware. There’s no limit to how green you can be with Ceramcor ceramic pots and pans. Contact our team today, or browse our list of products to learn more!