Xtremely Healthy Cooking for Healthy Eating - Ovenex Bakeware
There’s nothing more frustrating than creating your signature baked dish, only to have it taste a little funny or burn on one side. That’s one of the biggest problems with metal-based cookware. Instead of rolling the dice every time you pop your baking dishes in the oven, choose a reliable alternative: ceramic baking dishes from Ovenex.
Benefits of Ovenex Bakeware
- Ovenex is a ceramic non-reactive material commonly referred to as stoneware.
- Ovenex is durable and chip resistant.
- Ovenex is non-porous so it does not retain odors
- Ovenex ceramic glaze cannot be scratched
- Ovenex ceramic glaze is 100% stain proof
- Ovenex can be used in the oven up to 500F.
- Ovenex is versatile so it can go from the oven to the table and then to the refrigerator for storage.
- Ovenex colorful bakeware and teaware mugs allow for casual, festive and elegant table settings 9. Ovenex is 100% lead and Cadmium free and the ceramic material and ceramic glaze do not contain any metals, or toxic chemicals.
- Ovenex is ideal for the oven, microwave, toaster oven, convection oven, steamer oven and refrigerator.
- Ovenex is dishwasher safe
- Ovenex is handcrafted and designed with a unique multicolor scheme to work with any kitchen
Three Big Reasons Customers Love Cooking With Ceramic
If you are new to cooking your meals in ceramic pots, pans and dishes, you may wonder why they’re increasing in popularity. There are several key reasons:
- Ceramic baking dishes are completely safe and won’t leach chemicals, metals or toxins into your food. This means no strange flavors will dance on your tongue instead of the taste you intended.
- Ceramic baking dishes heat very evenly. They heat in a far-infrared manner, which means your food will cook simultaneously on the inside as well as the outside. This may even shorten the baking time for some of your favorite treats.
- Ceramic can easily go from the oven to the microwave to the fridge. Talk about flexibility and not having to dirty-up extra pots, pans and containers!
Unleash your inner five-star chef with the power of ceramic baking dishes. Clean up is a breeze thanks to the non-toxic, ceramic glaze on the interior and exterior. You will be so pleased with your cooking that you will become a ceramic convert on the spot!
Each piece of our handcrafted 100% high quality Ovenex ceramic is designed for versatility, performance and ease of use. Please read these guidelines before using your Ovenex Bakeware for the first time. This information will help you achieve the very best cooking results. It can be used in a gas or electric oven, microwave oven, convention oven, toaster oven and a steamer oven up to a temperature of 500F. It is also dishwasher safe and it can also be used in the refrigerator. Ovenex bakeware is easy to clean and does not stain or retain odors like metal and plastic cookware.
Before the First Time Cooking:
Remove all packaging and labels. Wash the Ovenex in hot, soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly. You do not need to season or do any other special preparations to your Ovenex Bakeware. It is now ready to cook with.
Ovenex bakeware can be heated in any oven to a temperature of 500 Degrees F.
Oils to Use:
- Use any of your favorite cooking oils or sprays on all Ovenex bakeware.
- Always apply your oil first before heating the bakeware. We suggest adding more cooking spray or oil as needed to prevent food from sticking to the ceramic surface.
- Here are some of our favorite oils: Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Spray, Sunflower Oil, Walnut Oil, Coconut Oil, Canola Oil and Avocado Oil.
- We recommend that you do not use butter because of its high flash point.
Food Storage & Serving:
All Ovenex bakeware is designed to go straight from the oven right to the table for serving and then to the refrigerator for food storage. Ceramic by nature retains heat longer than any other cooking material which will keep your food warm while serving it at the table. Our Ovenex bakeware looks fabulous as a serving dish and at any dinner table. After serving, simply place the bakeware back into the refrigerator for storing.
Use only nylon, plastic, silicone and wooden utensils. Metal utensils can leave grey marks on the Ovenex bakeware surface. If this should happen then please use any kitchen sink powder cleaner to remove the metal marks from the surface of the bakeware.
Stove Top Use:
Ovenex Bakeware is not for stove-top use.
Ovenex bakeware is extremely versatile. It can be used in a gas or electric oven, microwave oven, convention oven, toaster oven and a steamer oven up to a temperature of 500 degrees F.
Ovenex bakeware is easy to clean and does not stain or retain odors like metal and non-stick bakeware. Ovenex Ceramic Bakeware is dishwasher safe but we recommend hand washing all Ovenex Products. Clean Ovenex Ceramic Bakeware just like you would any other piece of bakeware. You can use Baking Soda, Soft Scrub, Bon Ami, Comet and Ajax powered cleaners along with steel wool, SOS, Brillo pads or any other heavy duty scrub sponges to clean the inside and outside of your Ovenex Bakeware.
- Ovenex Ceramic Bakeware is skillfully handcrafted and must be handled with care. Our ceramic bakeware is durable but it is breakable if misused. Do not stack Ovenex Ceramic Bakeware without using our cookware/bakeware protectors or some type of soft cloth in between the pieces of bakeware. Ceramic on ceramic contact can chip the bakeware. If you drop our bakeware it will break.
- Use pot holders when handling hot Ovenex Bakeware in all cooking methods - oven, microwave, toaster oven, and steamer oven.
- Place hot Ovenex bakeware on a heat resistant placemat as retained heat could damage kitchen counter top surfaces.