1.5 Qt. Versa 100% Ceramic Sauce Pot with Cover
1.5 Qt. Versa 100% Ceramic Sauce Pot with Cover
Make enough of your grandma’s famous spaghetti sauce or your favorite chili recipe for the whole family in this 1.5-quart black saucepan. Use the matching lid to keep in the flavor while you let it simmer all day.
Back in Stock October 3rd
Sign up below and we'll send you an email
when this product is back in stock:
- The 1.5 Qt - Bottom Diameter 6.0" Top Diameter 7” Depth 3” Weight 2.25 Lbs
- Includes 1.5 Qt Ceramic Cover
- 1.5 qt Capacity: Ideal size for dozens of everyday tasks.
- Secure and Sturdy Lid: Keep your cooking area neat and tidy while retaining optimal heat.
- 2.25 lbs: Light enough to be easily moved yet sturdy enough to get the job done.
- Easy-Grab Handles: Thick side handles for easy transport and handling.
- High-gloss Finish: Featuring a non-toxic ceramic glaze with high-gloss, scratch-proof black finish.
- Dishwasher and Microwaveable Safe: For the most convenient cooking experience.
|Carton Weight||4.0000 lbs|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Heat Source||Stove Top, Oven, Microwave, Toaster Oven, Convection Oven, Steamer Oven, Grill|
|Cleaning Instructions||Dishwasher Safe, Hand Wash Recommended|
Have you ever hunted around your kitchen for a saucepot that’s just the right size? Your search ends today when you buy Xtrema Versa Pots 1.5 quart saucepot with covered lid. Available in a sophisticated midnight black glaze, this ceramic saucepot is destined to be a go-to cooking tool in your home.
Ceramic Saucepots Mean Genuine Flavors
Have you ever tried to make pasta sauce only to discover that it had a strange, almost-metallic flavor? The problem wasn’t your recipe: It was your cookware. Metal-based cookware can cause reactions between some foods, especially acidic foods like tomatoes. The answer to this problem is ceramic cookware.
Ceramic cookware is made of inorganic materials that do not foster unwanted reactions. It allows you to taste is the true flavors of your ingredients. Learn why so many people are making the switch to ceramic cookware. Purchase your 1.5 quart saucepot with cover lid in midnight black right now!
Stop Spending Too Much Time Cleaning Your Saucepots
Cleaning cookware: It’s any cook’s least-favorite task. If you’d rather spend time with your family than clean a dirty saucepot, you’ll appreciate the easy cleanup of Xtrema Versa Pots saucepot with covered lid. The ceramic-based glaze is non-toxic, and it’s also easy to keep pristine. Plus, you can put your saucepot right in the dishwasher.
What could be more convenient? End your scrubbing battles today. Invest in ceramic cookware and fill your kitchen with the right tools to make every meal more enjoyable and delicious.
As with all Xtrema ceramic cookware
- Non-scratch: You have the freedom to use any utensils: nylon, silicone and wooden.
- Versatile: Built to withstand extreme heat and cold, each piece can go directly from oven to freezer. Whether you want to cook on the stovetop, broiler, grill or microwave, you can do it all with Xtrema.
- Easy to Clean: Spend more time enjoying your food and less time cleaning up after it with Xtrema’s sinfully easy clean up … you can even stick it in the dishwasher!
- Practical: With Xtrema, your cooking time is reduced and your food will stay hotter longer.
- Healthy: Your food will not only taste better, it will be healthier as no trace metals or chemicals leach from the non-toxic ceramic glaze surface.
- 100% Green: Not only is cooking with Xtrema healthy for your family, it’s also friendly to the environment. From the earth-friendly production practices and inorganic natural minerals used in construction to the safe ceramic glaze alternative to harmful PFOA coatings of most other popular non-stick cookware, Xtrema is eco-friendly.
- Handcrafted:Each piece is handcrafted to uphold the strict quality standards of the world’s finest ceramic cookware.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is Xtrema made of?
A. Xtrema – All Ceramic Cookware is made of 100% natural minerals, clay and water and fired in Natural Gas Fired Kilns at 2,500 degrees.
Q. Where is Xtrema made?
A. Xtrema is handcrafted in our ceramics manufacturing facility in Southern China, the country that founded ceramics over 5,000 years ago.
How do I clean my Xtrema?
A. Just like metal cookware – SOS pads, Comet, Scotch Brite pads, nylon brushes cannot hurt the tough Xtrema surface.
Q. Why is Xtrema Gloss Black?
A. The color is a black high gloss ceramic glaze because black provides the best thermal properties and our ceramic glossy surface makes it easier to clean than any other type of cooking surface.
Q. Is Xtrema non-stick?
A. Xtrema is 100% Ceramic and 100% Non-Scratch. There is no synthetic chemical based non-stick ceramic or PTFE plastic coating on our Xtrema Cookware. As with all types of cookware skillets, you should use a cooking spray or your favorite cooking oil when cooking with our Xtrema skillets, omelet pan and wok.
Q. Can I cook with my Xtrema on electric coil, gas and glass top stoves?
Q. Can I cook with my Xtrema on an Induction Stove?
A. Yes but you would need special induction disk which is designed to fit on top of the induction burner.
Q. Do I need to season my Xtrema?
A. No, just wash with soapy water, rinse and you are ready to cook.
Q. Why are the covers loose fitting?
A. Xtrema’s ceramic material creates additional moisture when heated and the loose fitting covers allow excess moister to escape.
Q. Will the bottom of my Xtrema scratch my glass top stove or counter top?
A. No. The bottom of Xtrema is glazed and polished but we do not suggest sliding Xtrema on any surface.
Q. Why is Xtrema not made in the USA?
A. Presently there are no Ceramic factories in the USA which have the materials or the trained artisans to make our unique high temperature, handcrafted Xtrema Cookware.
Q. What is the Xtrema Warranty?
A. There is a 50 year warranty against thermal shock breaking during cooking. Xtrema also has a 50 warranty against scratching. We suggest using nylon, wooden or silicone tools when cooking with Xtrema since metal utensils will leave gray marks on the Xtrema surface, not scratches.
Q. Do I need to use cooking spray, oil or butter when cooking with my Xtrema?
A. Yes – we suggest olive oil, coconut oil, vegetable oil or any other high temperature oil spray. We do not recommend that you use butter since it has a lower flash point and can smoke and burn when exposed to high temperatures.
Q. Is Xtrema Dishwasher Safe?
A. Yes – but it is better to wash your Xtrema by hand because other items in the dishwasher may bang into your Xtrema cookware and chip its surface.
Q. Can Xtrema chip or break if I drop it on to a hard surface?
A. Just like any other cookware product that is made of glass or ceramic it can chip or break when dropped onto a hard surface.
Q. Do I cook with Xtrema just like I do any other cookware?
A. Xtrema is designed to be used on multiple heat sources: stove top, in the oven, under the broiler, in the microwave on the grill in a microwave oven, in a convection oven and in the toaster oven.
Q. Does Xtrema contain any lead?
A. No. Xtrema is made of 100% all-natural minerals, clay and water and it does not contain lead or any other harmful metals. Unlike many types of metal cookware Xtrema all ceramic cookware does not leach any heavy and harmful s into your food during the cooking process because it is 100% all ceramic.
Q. Are there any special instructions for storing my Xtrema?
A. Store Xtrema separately if space permits. Do not nest with other Xtrema since the weight of Xtrema nested inside Xtrema can cause damage. If you must nest Xtrema place a towel inside each piece. Another tip is to reverse the covers when storing each pot separately. This will help prevent the covers from chipping.
Q. Can Xtrema Bakeware go on top of the Stove?
Q. Can I use Metal Utensils with Xtrema Cookware?
A. Please use Nylon, Wood or Silicone tools when cooking with Xtrema. Ceramic is much harder than metal, so metal utensils will leave gray marks on the cooking surface (not scratches).
Q. Can I sear meat in the skillets?
A. Yes, but first heat the skillet at 450 degrees in the oven for 5 minutes then place on the stove, turn on the burner to sear your meat.
Q. Can I pour cold water in a hot Xtrema Pot?
A. No, let Xtrema cool first, then pour hot or warm water in your (now warm) Xtrema skillet or sauce pot.
Q. Will a chipped lid effect Xtrema's Performance?
A. No, a chipped lid is only cosmetic and it will not affect the performance of the cookware.