Cookware/Items used for this dish:
- 1.5 Qt Blue Stoneware Bowl from the Ovenex Rainbow 4 Piece Ceramic Mixnbowl Set
- Xtrema 24 OZ Serving & Burrito bowl
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 lbs. Ground Beef 75/25
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Dry Parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried Sage, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Smoked paprika
- 1 cup Barbecue Sauce (Hickory Smoked, Mesquite, etc.), split in half
- 1 large organic Egg
- 1 ½ teaspoon Salt or to taste
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Dice the onion.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the onion, ground beef, bread crumbs, parsley, sage, smoked paprika, 1/2 cup BBQ sauce, egg, salt and ground black pepper.
- Knead the mixture with your hands until everything is very well combined, then add Olive oil.
- Form the meat mixture into a loaf and place into a baking dish. The perfect form and size per meatloaf is burrito bowl. You may line parchment paper, if desired for easier clean up.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce on top, and brush it equally from one end to the other.
- Cook uncovered for 40 to 50 minutes. Make sure the meat reaches an internal temperature of at least 160ºF.
- When the meat is done, remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with extra BBQ sauce, if desired.