- The 10" 2.5 Qt Skillet - Bottom Diameter 9.25" Top Diameter 10.5" Depth 2.75" Weight 8 Lbs
- Includes one red silicone handle pot holder and 10" Ceramic Skillet Cover
- 10” Diameter: A roomy skillet ideal for multiple servings and dishes featuring larger ingredients.
- 2.5 Qt Capacity
- Protective Silicon Handle: The included protective silicon pot holder makes the handle cool-to-the-touch and easy-to-grip.
- Secure and Sturdy Lid: Cover your skillet for splatter-free cooking and an easier-to-clean stovetop.
- High-gloss Finish: Featuring a non-toxic ceramic glaze with high-gloss, scratch-proof black finish.
- Dishwasher and Microwaveable Safe: For the most convenient cooking experience.
|Carton Weight||8.0000 lbs|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Heat Source||Stove Top, Oven, Microwave, Toaster Oven, Convection Oven, Steamer Oven, Grill|
|Cleaning Instructions||Dishwasher Safe, Hand Wash Recommended|
With your new 10” ceramic skillet, you’ll get the roomy cooking surface you need for multiple servings and dishes that call for large ingredients, but in a size that’s convenient. Add in the red silicon protective handle, and you’ve got yourself the perfect skillet that’s perfectly easy to transport. How could cooking get even better? By adding in the cover, you’ll enjoy splatter-free cooking surfaces for snappy kitchen cleanup.
Cabbage braising for a golden brown side dish to delight the whole family, yogurt-marinated chicken sizzling for a Mediterranean take on a classic dish, seasoned turkey burgers browning for a healthy and delicious Saturday lunch … with your new 10” ceramic skillet, you’ll be tapping into the culinary genius within, breathing new life into the everyday task of cooking.
Flavor Reaches New Heights
Your new 10” ceramic skillet isn’t just your ordinary piece of cooking equipment. It’s Xtrema, the only skillet featuring the revolutionary cooking surface that brings out the flavors of your dishes.
Other skillets will leach metals into foods, altering their taste and muting their flavor notes. Or, they have a non-stick surface that emits toxic fumes and dampens dishes.
Cook like a Professional
Xtrema is celebrated by professional chefs for its superior far-infrared cooking abilities. It’s the best kind of heat because it results in the best distribution. You’ll be serving up perfectly prepared dishes, heated evenly throughout for easy, predictable cooking.
nd it’s not just the cooking that is easy with Xtrema … it’s the serving too. Because of it retains heat so well, your new skillet will stay hotter longer. It’s not a mad rush to get it all to the table at once. Enjoy your cooking experience thanks to Xtrema. And your family will enjoy the meal even more when their third helping tastes as delicious and fresh as their first.
As with all Xtrema ceramic cookware
- Non-scratch: You have the freedom to use any utensils: nylon, silicone and wooden.
- Versatile: Xtrema Cookware works on stove-top, in the oven, broiler, toaster oven, steamer oven, convection oven, freezer, barbecue grill, microwave , dishwasher and on the dining room table as a serving dish. Xtrema works on gas, electric coil & glasstop stoves. *Xtrema Cookware WILL NOT work on an Induction Stove because our ceramic material does not contain ferromagnetic/iron materials.*
- Easy to Clean: Spend more time enjoying your food and less time cleaning up after it with Xtrema’s sinfully easy clean up … you can even stick it in the dishwasher!
- Practical: With Xtrema, your cooking time is reduced and your food will stay hotter longer.
- Healthy: Your food will not only taste better, it will be healthier as no trace metals or chemicals leach from the non-toxic ceramic glaze surface.
- 100% Green: Not only is cooking with Xtrema healthy for your family, it’s also friendly to the environment. From the earth-friendly production practices and inorganic natural minerals used in construction to the safe ceramic glaze alternative to harmful PFOA coatings of most other popular non-stick cookware, Xtrema is eco-friendly.
- Handcrafted: Each piece is handcrafted to uphold the strict quality standards of the world’s finest ceramic cookware.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is Xtrema made of?
A. Xtrema – All Ceramic Cookware is made of 100% natural minerals, clay and water and fired in Natural Gas Fired Kilns at 2,500 degrees.
Q. Where is Xtrema made?
A. Xtrema is handcrafted in our ceramics manufacturing facility in Southern China, the country that founded ceramics over 5,000 years ago.
How do I clean my Xtrema?
A. Just like metal cookware – SOS pads, Comet, Scotch Brite pads, nylon brushes cannot hurt the tough Xtrema surface.
Q. Why is Xtrema Gloss Black?
A. The color is a black high gloss ceramic glaze because black provides the best thermal properties and our ceramic glossy surface makes it easier to clean than any other type of cooking surface.
Q. Is Xtrema non-stick?
A. Xtrema is 100% Ceramic and 100% Non-Scratch. There is no synthetic chemical based non-stick ceramic or PTFE plastic coating on our Xtrema Cookware. As with all types of cookware skillets, you should use a cooking spray or your favorite cooking oil when cooking with our Xtrema skillets, omelet pan and wok.
Q. Can I cook with my Xtrema on electric coil, gas and glass top stoves?
Q. Can I cook with my Xtrema on an Induction Stove?
A. Yes but you would need special induction disk which is designed to fit on top of the induction burner.
Q. Do I need to season my Xtrema?
A. No, just wash with soapy water, rinse and you are ready to cook.
Q. Why are the covers loose fitting?
A. Xtrema’s ceramic material creates additional moisture when heated and the loose fitting covers allow excess moister to escape.
Q. Will the bottom of my Xtrema scratch my glass top stove or counter top?
A. No. The bottom of Xtrema is glazed and polished but we do not suggest sliding Xtrema on any surface.
Q. Why is Xtrema not made in the USA?
A. Presently there are no Ceramic factories in the USA which have the materials or the trained artisans to make our unique high temperature, handcrafted Xtrema Cookware.
Q. What is the Xtrema Warranty?
A. There is a 50 year warranty against thermal shock breaking during cooking. Xtrema also has a 50 warranty against scratching. We suggest using nylon, wooden or silicone tools when cooking with Xtrema since metal utensils will leave gray marks on the Xtrema surface, not scratches.
Q. Do I need to use cooking spray, oil or butter when cooking with my Xtrema?
A. Yes – we suggest olive oil, coconut oil, vegetable oil or any other high temperature oil spray. We do not recommend that you use butter since it has a lower flash point and can smoke and burn when exposed to high temperatures.
Q. Is Xtrema Dishwasher Safe?
A. Yes – but it is better to wash your Xtrema by hand because other items in the dishwasher may bang into your Xtrema cookware and chip its surface.
Q. Can Xtrema chip or break if I drop it on to a hard surface?
A. Just like any other cookware product that is made of glass or ceramic it can chip or break when dropped onto a hard surface.
Q. Do I cook with Xtrema just like I do any other cookware?
A. Xtrema is designed to be used on multiple heat sources: stove top, in the oven, under the broiler, in the microwave on the grill in a microwave oven, in a convection oven and in the toaster oven.
Q. Does Xtrema contain any lead?
A. No. Xtrema is made of 100% all-natural minerals, clay and water and it does not contain lead or any other harmful metals. Unlike many types of metal cookware Xtrema all ceramic cookware does not leach any heavy and harmful s into your food during the cooking process because it is 100% all ceramic.
Q. Are there any special instructions for storing my Xtrema?
A. Store Xtrema separately if space permits. Do not nest with other Xtrema since the weight of Xtrema nested inside Xtrema can cause damage. If you must nest Xtrema place a towel inside each piece. Another tip is to reverse the covers when storing each pot separately. This will help prevent the covers from chipping.
Q. Can Xtrema Bakeware go on top of the Stove?
Q. Can I use Metal Utensils with Xtrema Cookware?
A. Please use Nylon, Wood or Silicone tools when cooking with Xtrema. Ceramic is much harder than metal, so metal utensils will leave gray marks on the cooking surface (not scratches).
Q. Can I sear meat in the skillets?
A. Yes, but first heat the skillet at 450 degrees in the oven for 5 minutes then place on the stove, turn on the burner to sear your meat.
Q. Can I pour cold water in a hot Xtrema Pot?
A. No, let Xtrema cool first, then pour hot or warm water in your (now warm) Xtrema skillet or sauce pot.
Q. Will a chipped lid effect Xtrema's Performance?
A. No, a chipped lid is only cosmetic and it will not affect the performance of the cookware.