- The 2.5 QT Swirl Tea Pot
- FireBrick Red Ceramic Cover
- Bottom Diameter 6” Weight 2.5 lbs
- 2.5 Qt Size: From a cup of tea to hot water for bouillon, never again taste metal in your hot water.
- Easy-Grip Handle: Specially-designed handle avoids burns and spills.
- Non-Scratch Ceramic: Unlike other materials, our ceramic will stand the test of time.
- Brilliant Black Finish: The glossy black swirl-top design blends beautifully with any décor.
- Versatility and Durability: Use your teapot on the stove, in the fridge, on the table, in the dishwasher and more.
|Carton Weight||4.0000 lbs|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Heat Source||Stove Top|
|Cleaning Instructions||Recommended Hand Wash|
Our new Swirl Tea Pots now feature a variety of colored lids to accent any kitchen. Black, Green, Red, and White.
Are you tired of the metallic taste your metal tea pot leaches into your water? Is cleaning your tea pot difficult? Xtrema’s incredible 2.5 Qt 100% Ceramic Swirl Top Tea Pot is your answer! Handcrafted using 100% green, eco-friendly ceramic, our beautiful, versatile and durable teapot will heat liquids evenly, retain temperature longer and clean easier than you could ever think possible.
Because our 100% ceramic products won’t leach dangerous substances into your foods, you’ll never have to worry about accidentally ingesting metals, chemicals and more. Your water will taste exactly as nature intended: like water. Plus, Xtrema ceramic is easy to clean. Simply place it in your dishwasher, unlike metal tea pots that need scaling and scrubbing!
Caring for Your Xtrema Tea Pot
The Xtrema 2.5 Qt 100% Ceramic Swirl Top Teapot matches any décor beautifully and easy to use. Avoid boiling your tea pot dry, however, as this may cause a crack, voiding our unique warranty.
Whether you are just beginning your collection of Xtrema 100% Ceramic cookware or completing it, our 2.5 Qt Swirl Top Tea Pot is your ideal choice for all-natural versatility and durability!
As with all Xtrema Cookware:
- Non-scratch: You have the freedom to use any utensils: nylon, silicone and wooden.
- Versatile: Built to withstand extreme heat and cold, each piece can go directly from oven to freezer. Whether you want to cook on the stovetop, broiler, grill or microwave, you can do it all with Xtrema.
- Easy to Clean: Spend more time enjoying your food and less time cleaning up after it with Xtrema’s sinfully easy clean up … you can even stick it in the dishwasher!
- Practical: With Xtrema, your cooking time is reduced and your food will stay hotter longer.
- Healthy: Your food will not only taste better, it will be healthier as no trace metals or chemicals leach from the non-toxic ceramic glaze surface.
- 100% Green: Not only is cooking with Xtrema healthy for your family, it’s also friendly to the environment. From the earth-friendly production practices and inorganic natural minerals used in construction to the safe ceramic glaze alternative to harmful PFOA coatings of most other popular non-stick cookware, Xtrema is eco-friendly.
- Handcrafted:Each piece is handcrafted to uphold the strict quality standards of the world’s finest ceramic cookware.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is Xtrema made of?
A. Xtrema – All Ceramic Cookware is made of 100% natural minerals, clay and water and fired in Natural Gas Fired Kilns at 2,500 degrees.
Q. Where is Xtrema made?
A. Xtrema is handcrafted in our ceramics manufacturing facility in Southern China, the country that founded ceramics over 5,000 years ago.
How do I clean my Xtrema?
A. Just like metal cookware – SOS pads, Comet, Scotch Brite pads, nylon brushes cannot hurt the tough Xtrema surface.
Q. Why is Xtrema Gloss Black?
A. The color is a black high gloss ceramic glaze because black provides the best thermal properties and our ceramic glossy surface makes it easier to clean than any other type of cooking surface.
Q. Is Xtrema non-stick?
A. Xtrema is 100% Ceramic and 100% Non-Scratch. There is no synthetic chemical based non-stick ceramic or PTFE plastic coating on our Xtrema Cookware. As with all types of cookware skillets, you should use a cooking spray or your favorite cooking oil when cooking with our Xtrema skillets, omelet pan and wok.
Q. Can I cook with my Xtrema on electric coil, gas and glass top stoves?
Q. Can I cook with my Xtrema on an Induction Stove?
A. Yes but you would need special induction disk which is designed to fit on top of the induction burner.
Q. Do I need to season my Xtrema?
A. No, just wash with soapy water, rinse and you are ready to cook.
Q. Why are the covers loose fitting?
A. Xtrema’s ceramic material creates additional moisture when heated and the loose fitting covers allow excess moister to escape.
Q. Will the bottom of my Xtrema scratch my glass top stove or counter top?
A. No. The bottom of Xtrema is glazed and polished but we do not suggest sliding Xtrema on any surface.
Q. Why is Xtrema not made in the USA?
A. Presently there are no Ceramic factories in the USA which have the materials or the trained artisans to make our unique high temperature, handcrafted Xtrema Cookware.
Q. What is the Xtrema Warranty?
A. There is a 50 year warranty against thermal shock breaking during cooking. Xtrema also has a 50 warranty against scratching. We suggest using nylon, wooden or silicone tools when cooking with Xtrema since metal utensils will leave gray marks on the Xtrema surface, not scratches.
Q. Do I need to use cooking spray, oil or butter when cooking with my Xtrema?
A. Yes – we suggest olive oil, coconut oil, vegetable oil or any other high temperature oil spray. We do not recommend that you use butter since it has a lower flash point and can smoke and burn when exposed to high temperatures.
Q. Is Xtrema Dishwasher Safe?
A. Yes – but it is better to wash your Xtrema by hand because other items in the dishwasher may bang into your Xtrema cookware and chip its surface.
Q. Can Xtrema chip or break if I drop it on to a hard surface?
A. Just like any other cookware product that is made of glass or ceramic it can chip or break when dropped onto a hard surface.
Q. Do I cook with Xtrema just like I do any other cookware?
A. Xtrema is designed to be used on multiple heat sources: stove top, in the oven, under the broiler, in the microwave on the grill in a microwave oven, in a convection oven and in the toaster oven.
Q. Does Xtrema contain any lead?
A. No. Xtrema is made of 100% all-natural minerals, clay and water and it does not contain lead or any other harmful metals. Unlike many types of metal cookware Xtrema all ceramic cookware does not leach any heavy and harmful s into your food during the cooking process because it is 100% all ceramic.
Q. Are there any special instructions for storing my Xtrema?
A. Store Xtrema separately if space permits. Do not nest with other Xtrema since the weight of Xtrema nested inside Xtrema can cause damage. If you must nest Xtrema place a towel inside each piece. Another tip is to reverse the covers when storing each pot separately. This will help prevent the covers from chipping.
Q. Can Xtrema Bakeware go on top of the Stove?
Q. Can I use Metal Utensils with Xtrema Cookware?
A. Please use Nylon, Wood or Silicone tools when cooking with Xtrema. Ceramic is much harder than metal, so metal utensils will leave gray marks on the cooking surface (not scratches).
Q. Can I sear meat in the skillets?
A. Yes, but first heat the skillet at 450 degrees in the oven for 5 minutes then place on the stove, turn on the burner to sear your meat.
Q. Can I pour cold water in a hot Xtrema Pot?
A. No, let Xtrema cool first, then pour hot or warm water in your (now warm) Xtrema skillet or sauce pot.
Q. Will a chipped lid effect Xtrema's Performance?
A. No, a chipped lid is only cosmetic and it will not affect the performance of the cookware.