Use & Care/Warranty
For FridgeX specific warranty and use & care information, please.
Cookware - Bakeware - Teaware
Forever Replacement Agreement for Misuse or Abuse
Should you damage your Xtrema product, excluding covers, Ceramcor will replace the item for 45% off Ceramcor’s suggested selling price, "Not Sale Price" plus applicable sales tax and a $12.00 shipping & handling charge for orders under $100 after discount.
You must provide your Order Number, Full Name and a Digital Photo of the damaged product plus a digital photo of the label located on the bottom of the damaged Xtrema product. This warranty only applies to Xtrema customers who purchased the product directly from: www.ceramcor.com.
10-Year Warranty - Xtrema Cookware & Teapot
10-Year Warranty – Xtrema Cookware Free replacement of any ceramic part of your Xtrema product that breaks from hot and cold temperatures within 50 years from date of purchase. For warranties to apply, refer to the Use & Care instructions. Cracks caused if Xtrema is boiled dry will void the warranty.
- Xtrema cookware is extremely versatile. It can be taken straight from the freezer to the oven, , gas or electric oven or broiler and then to dishwasher or sink – no matter how hot or cold the cookware is.
- Xtrema cookware is easy to clean and does not stain or retain odors as will metal and aluminum cookware.
- Stovetop Use
- Xtrema cookware retains heat so well; you can use a lower heat setting than normal and save on energy. This also helps prevent sticking or burning of the food. Xtrema cookware can be used in a gas and electric oven and also under a gas or electric broiler. It can also be use on top of the stove.
- Oven and Grill Use
- Xtrema cookware is ideal for all oven types – conventional, convection and toaster ovens.
- Microwave Use
- Xtrema cookware is perfect for the .
- Use pot holders as dish may become hot during baking and cooking.
- Refrigerator and Freezer Use
- Xtrema cookware can go from the refrigerator or freezer directly to the oven broiler or microwave.
- Use only nylon, plastic, silicone and wooden utensils. Metal utensils can leave grey marks on the Xtrema cookware surface. If this should happen then please use any sink powder cleaner remove the metal marks from the surface of the cookware.
- Xtrema Silicone cover and Xtrema nylon tools can withstand oven temperatures of 500F. They are , non-reactive, 100% healthy and they pass all FDA standards.
- Xtrema silicone covers are microwaving safe. Xtrema silicone covers can be used in the refrigerator. Both the silicone covers and the nylon tools are dishwasher safe.
- Store the cookware separately if space permits.
- Do not nest, as direct ceramic to ceramic contact can damage the cookware.
- **All Xtrema cookware materials are breakable, so please take care in use.
- Use pot holders when handling hot Xtrema cookware in all cooking methods – oven, broiler, stovetop, microwave, toaster oven and barbeque grill.
- Place hot Xtrema cookware on a heat resistant placemat as retained heat could damage kitchen counter top surfaces.
- Full 10 year warranty – Xtrema Cookware
- Ceramcor promises to replace any ceramic part of your Xtrema product that breaks from hot or cold temperatures within fifty years from date of purchase.
- Full one-year warranty – Parts
- Each piece of Xtrema cookware is hand crafted and there might be some slight imperfections on the surface of the cookware. This will not affect the performance of the cookware. Any piece of cookware with a manufacturing defect will be replaced, without charge, within one year from date of purchase. Ceramcor will replace that item for free. You only have to send the damaged piece along with your purchase receipt to our Customer Service department to receive a replacement item.
- Cookware, Bakeware & Teaware Use & Care PDF
- FridgeX Use & Care PDF
- Ameriwhite® Dinnerware Warranty PDF
For these warranties to apply, the owner must follow these Use and Care instructions provided at the time of purchase.
If thermal shock breakage occurs, please keep the product. You may be asked to return it. Accidental breakage from impact is not covered by warranty.
To request a replacement under the terms of the warranty or if you have any questions contact Ceramcor, LLC at:
Bob Bergstrom @ tel: 301-824-3219
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ceramcor Customer Service
16038 Business Parkway
Hagerstown, MD 21740